Teacher/Principal Evaluation Program
The Teacher and Principal Evaluation and Growth Program is based on these core principles:
- High quality teaching and leading are key to student success.
- Growth in practice is developmental in nature.
- Growth occurs best when there are clear standards of practice supported by quality professional learning and learning-focused feedback.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- The focus for teacher and principal growth should be driven by student learning needs.
Bridgeport School District adopted the following instructional framework: The Center for Educational Leadership (CEL) 5D+ Teacher Evaluation Rubric 2.0.
Bridgeport School District adopted the AWSP Leadership Framework.